Owners can pay their maintenance fees with various options:
- "E" Checks - An owner will be able to login HERE and pay their maintenance fees electronically through their own checking account. The owner may pay up to the balance owed, assuming the account is not presently in collection.
- Credit Cards - As with the "E" check option, the owner would login HERE and remit payment with Master Card, Visa or Discover cards.
- ACH Authorization Agreement for Preauthorized Payments - your checking or savings account can be debited the same day each month as an efficient and electronic payment alternative to paper check.
- Mail a check to the MMI Payment Processing Center using the self addressed envelopes provided.
- Drop your check off to the on-site management office.
- On-Line Banking Service through your personal banking facility.